Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Soooooo exciting!

My little girl  is 13 months old, soon to be fourteen.  She isn't walking on her own yet, although she has been walking around holding hands (well, holding onto my fingers) for months.  This past Saturday we were at a picnic given by some friends.  My little one was, of course, all over the place. She likes to run (she isn't even walking on her own yet but she likes to run, go figure!).  At one point she was standing next to a lounge chair, walking and holding on the side.  She let go of the chair, took two steps, realized what she was doing-and grabbed the chair again.  All I could do was stare in amazement.  It is fun watching her learn new things.

Yesterday she took three steps on her own.  Woooooowwwwwwww.  Cooooooool.

Each and every day is full of surprises.  I know that when she starts walking she is going to really be a handful  She is just sooooooo busy.  It's fun.  It is also very tiring. 

I love being a mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment