Tuesday, August 17, 2010

On My Way-Sisterlocks Install-Day 1

Whew, what a day!  Today was day one of what will be a two day install.  I was good....I didn't look at my hair all that closely until I got home.  I finally took a good look and I am so excited (I know, I keep using that word).  I'm loving my parting.  It looks sooooo cool.  Okay, I'm ecstatic, optimistic, uhmmmmmm.....all of the above.  My consultant is great and I'm going to enjoy working with her.

Today she finished the right side and the back.  Tomorrow she will finish the top and left hand side.  I put on a scarf for the drive home (didn't want to scare the others on the road...lol).  At home I changed scarves and told my husband that he couldn't see until it was all finished.  He was like  "okay."  So tomorrow will be the reveal.

I will take pictures tomorrow morning....if I remember.  I'm hoping my baby girl stays sleep all night tonight.  (says prayer).

Tomorrow is day 2.  I can't wait.  My head is only half done and already I'm thinking of the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment