Wednesday, August 18, 2010

All Sisterlocked and Ready to Go!

I am now an official member of the Sisterlocks family!

My consultant, Willa Stevenson, is great.  She powered through and finished in two days.  On day one she worked from 8am to just after 6.  On day 2 she worked from 8 am until we finished, around 5.  So it took around 19 hours total, including breaks.

I LOVE the finished product.  I think they look great.  I am very pleased.

My sister commented..."They look like little braids."  They do, but I know that they are so much more.  I am excited to start my journey.  I look forward to watching my little babies grow and mature.

My husband said my hair looks pretty good, he likes it.  

I wonder how long it will take my hair to lock....we shall see...

Now if I can figure out how to add pictures to this blog things will be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment