Tuesday, August 31, 2010

She is walking...well...almost.

My daughter is 13 months and 4 weeks, she will be fourteen months old a week from today.  Yes, I am a mommy that counts her child's age in months.  Last night she decided that she wanted to do some walking on her own.  For the past 4-6 months or so she has been walking around holding my hands and fingers. This past Saturday she took four or five steps out of the blue. She just turned around, and started walking over to my niece.  Of course we all got excited and that startled her.

Last night she took four steps on her own into her room, took a few more steps in the hallway, and then she walked across the living room from her dad to me.  It was great.  I am so amazed by her. 

She has been doing it little by little.  I'm hoping to see more walking on her own in the next few days.  It is so exciting.  I love being a mommy.

Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing your child walk for the first time is the most exciting thing you will always remember. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete