Thursday, December 17, 2009

Burning Questions (a WTF moment).

I work at a middle school and the students often ask the craziest questions, questions sane people would never think to ask.  Here is a conversation that occured at the beginning of the week...

"Hey Miss...what if someone comes in to the school and they are shooting.  If you have a gun, can you pull it out and shoot back at them?"

As I hear this I'm thinking WTF???  I tell them "No, you can't bring a gun to school at all!"

"Hey Miss...what if you give your gun to the security guard?  Can he shoot back at them?"

WTF (again).  "I tell them "NO, he couldn't shoot back at them.  And you'd better not bring a gun to school."

WTF (yet again).  "Well, what if I hand the gun to you...could you shoot back at them?"

I explain that there is no way they could pull out a gun at school and not get in trouble.

Crazy kids.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment