Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Little Brown Child

I love children.  I really do.  If I could (and if I had the money) I would have a few of them. I have a little girl and she is the apple of my eye.

I saw a little chocolate child today. A little girl around three or four years of age. She was just too cute.  She had on yellow pajamas (with the feet)-a bit odd as it was raining outside and she was in an office building....She sat with her dad outside of my office and was repeating everything he said.   I think she was drawing or writing on paper.  Her smile is infectious and her hair was in a small afro. Toooo cute. Her mom and dad are  teenagers, probably around 17 years old. I couldn't have imagined having a child so young, but teenagers are doing it everyday. Many of my students have children, and at least one young lady has two.

Life is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment